Content Marketing strategies
Here at Pixelghetto, we create and deliver content marketing strategies for our clients. This is usually achieved via blogs, videos, webinars, podcasts, presentations, white papers, case studies or newsletters.
This form of marketing involves attracting and transforming prospects into customers by creating and sharing valuable free content. The purpose of this type of marketing is to help companies create sustainable brand loyalty and provide valuable information to consumers, as well as create a willingness to purchase products from the company in the future.
This is a style of marketing focused on creating, publishing and distributing content for a targeted audience online. It is often used by businesses in order to:
- Attract attention and generate leads
- Expand their customer base
- Generate or Increase online sales
- Increase brand awareness or credibility
- Engage an online community of users
Instead of pitching your products or services, you are providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues. Useful content should be at the core of your marketing. Regardless of what type of marketing tactics you use, content marketing services & strategies should be part of your process, not something separate.
Content is invaluable for SEO. Search engines crawl websites on a regular basis and part of their function is to check for fresh content and to cross-reference this against keywords being used on the website.
- Understand the primary goals of your business
- Add transcripts to non-written content (such as videos and presentations)
- Write fresh content on a regular basis but not too much
- Don’t write poor quality content
- Write content with search engines (particularly Google) in mind
- Remember that content, SEO and social media work best when delivered in unison
Writing high quality content takes time and effort and that is why it is helpful to appoint a marketing agency such as Pixelghetto to create this content for you. If you would like to hear how we can help you with this, please contact us.